PLEASE NOTE OUR COVID-19 POLICY:
- Community Farmers Market requires that all customers wear a face mask upon entering the Market (inside or outside), or while waiting in line to enter the Market unless otherwise exempted per Gov. Beshear's Executive Order.
- If you are not comfortable wearing a face mask, please check out our Curbside Service!
- Customers are encouraged to keep a social distance from others while shopping at the Market.
- The Market's food court is closed until further notice. Prepared food is available for purchase to-go.
- Click the button below for more information regarding the Market's response to COVID-19.