PLEASE NOTE OUR COVID-19 POLICY:
- Community Farmers Market requires that all customers wear a face mask upon entering the indoor Market as per Gov. Beshear's mask mandate for indoor settings. View his executive order here.
- If you are not comfortable wearing a face mask indoors, please check out our Curbside Service!
- According to the latest update from Gov. Beshear and KY State Farmers Market Guidelines, masks are no longer required outdoors in settings of 1,000 people or less. Read this update here.
- Customers are encouraged to keep a social distance from others while shopping at the Market.
- An outdoor food court will be available (weather permitting) to coincide with prepared food visits. Indoor food court space is limited to two tables spaced 6ft apart.
- Click the button below for more information regarding the Market's response to COVID-19.